- History & Heritage
- Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant
- Helicopter Service Company
- Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant
- Kamov Design Bureau
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 356
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 419
- Kazan Helicopters
- CPL HI Procurement
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 810
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 12
- Progress Arsenyev Aviation Company
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 150
- Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise
- Stupino Machine Production Plant
- Quality Assurance System
- Energy Efficiency
- Social Responsibility
Contemporary professional culture and innovative approaches to the development of helicopter manufacturing impose stringent demands on the qualifications of Russian Helicopters employees. People are the key to the future of the industry.
Russian Helicopters’ HR policy aims to bring together professionals who can work together as a team to achieve the Holding’s strategic objectives and create a competitive, highly profitable and self-supporting helicopter-manufacturing industry in Russia.
Russian Helicopters takes a systemic approach to creating a talent pool, increasing the prestige of engineering and manufacturing professions and streamlining its employee incentive system.
The Holding is meticulous in its employee selection procedures. Those who succeed in joining the team enjoy generous compensation, professional and career development programs, support and incentives, as well as engaging and challenging work.
1 november 2011 — 1 may 2012