- History & Heritage
- Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant
- Helicopter Service Company
- Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant
- Kamov Design Bureau
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 356
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 419
- Kazan Helicopters
- CPL HI Procurement
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 810
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 12
- Progress Arsenyev Aviation Company
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 150
- Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise
- Stupino Machine Production Plant
- Quality Assurance System
- Energy Efficiency
- Social Responsibility
- Create a
next-generationproduction platform through operational streamlining, modernisation and upgrading production with a focus on increasing energy efficiency.
- Reduce production costs through energy conservation.
- Create a corporate culture of innovation on energy conservation, and increase energy efficiency through involvement and engagement of all employees.
Employees have voluntarily committed to achieving these objectives through:
- Reducing the Holding’s energy consumption by 2020 by 40% fr om the 2010 level.
- Establishing, implementing and refining a Holding Energy Management System, with subsequent certification to ISO 50001:2011 standard.
- Modernisation and technical upgrades, as well as systematic programme development and implementation to increase energy efficiency based on global best practice among aerospace manufacturers.
- Compliance with reasonable energy consumption standards. Create a system of incentives and a corporate culture wh ereby personnel work to conserve electricity.
- Compliance with legislative and other mandatory requirements for all types of energy by collecting and analysing information.
- Optimising procurement of energy resources and services.
- Making use of secondary energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions by increasing energy efficiency and using renewable energy sources.
- Information and educational activities as part of developing the Energy Management System.
Management has accepted responsibility for implementing the energy efficiency policy, including provision of informational and material resources.