- History & Heritage
- Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant
- Helicopter Service Company
- Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant
- Kamov Design Bureau
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 356
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 419
- Kazan Helicopters
- CPL HI Procurement
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 810
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 12
- Progress Arsenyev Aviation Company
- Aircraft Repair Plant No. 150
- Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise
- Stupino Machine Production Plant
- Quality Assurance System
- Energy Efficiency
- Social Responsibility
Russian Helicopters incorporates producers in Russia’s helicopter sector developing and manufacturing modern,
One of Russian Helicopters’ main priorities is the welfare and safety of its 39,000 employees.
The Holding seeks to provide all of its employees with working conditions that meet today’s standards, and monitors its compliance with industrial safety requirements.
The Holding’s management company plays an active role in developing social partnerships in the industry. The Holding has signed a cooperation agreement with the Russian Union of Aviation Industrialists, and a steering committee has been established.
An employee welfare and incentives system provides a wide range of opportunities for growth within the company, and offers sporting events, medical care and entertainment.