Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant Service

“Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant” was established on the base of aircraft repair shops evacuated from Moscow during World War II.

Date of Plant foundation is December 1, 1941, on this date the first repaired engine was tested.

During the World War II (1941-1945) the Plant didn’t suspend its work. 232 attack airplanes and 658 aircraft engines were restored including the trophy ones that didn’t have any design documents.

In 1965 “Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant” began to specialize in repair and maintenance of rotary-wing aircraft. In course of time the Plant became the leading enterprise in repair of Mil helicopters in the Russian Federation.

From the middle of 90s JSC “NARP” significantly extended the scope of its activity by performing repair-recovery works at customer’s site. Today JSC “NARP” ensures airworthiness of almost all Mi family helicopters, civil and military ones.

In December of 2012 JSC “Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant” has joined “Russian Helicopters” Holding in accordance with decision taken during general shareholder’s meeting of JSC “Russian Helicopters”. As a Holding’s subsidiary JSC “NARP” will be able not only to improve and expand its activity, but to provide support to a great number of Russian-made rotorcraft.